First, please can you confirm that your system is working correctly, if it is not - you will have a system status screen displayed on your app which will show if any devices are disconnected.
If the display is showing the temperature and you have green lights on the switch and hub, we would recommend running a switch test. This test may be easier to follow using the video below.
If you'd prefer to follow instructions, we have listed how to perform a switch test below:
1. Set the Cosy temperature to 30 using the app
2. Using the Display or the App select the Cosy heating mode for 1 hour
3. Wait for 1-3 minutes – You should hear an audible click from the Switch
4. The boiler should fire bringing the heating on
5. Select Slumber on the display or app – Again wait for 1-3 minutes You should hear an audible click from the Switch
6. The heating should turn off
If this test has failed to bring the heating on we would advise to switch back to using your existing controls. To do this press the middle button on the switch once, the light should turn off.
Your Cosy is now in override, your boiler may fire immediately due to your thermostat being set to Max so please check your original thermostat once you have done this.