- Cosy changes the way you interact with your heating, so you will notice some differences. However, if for any reason you are unhappy with the new system you can disable Cosy at any time.
- To disable Cosy, press the override button on the Cosy switch so that Cosy goes off.
- Turn the original thermostat to your preferred temperature.
- Set the boiler timer to your original heating times for 'on' and 'off' e.g. On All Day, On Twice etc.
- To re-enable Cosy, press the override button on the Cosy switch so that Cosy switches on and the button goes green.
- Turn the original thermostat down to minimum.
- Set the boiler timer to 'always on/on 24hrs'
- Alternatively, if you want, you can have Cosy uninstalled and take it with you to your next home leaving the original system as it was.